“ I have applied for 5 Sales Representative roles, any advice on how to increase my chances of becoming apart of CCEP? ”

Hanré (J.F.) C. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Any Communications, Events, Marketing & Sales Insiders

19/10/2018
22/10/2018
Field Sales Manager, Coca Cola European Partners

If you have been unsuccessful in previous applications my advice would be to understand the reasons for this and work on the feedback and ensure that you are applying for the correct roles and ensuring that you have a fully up to date CV which reflects your employment history and really sells your potential to any employer you are wishing to work for. Make sure your application stands out from the rest of the applicants for all the right reasons

22/10/2018
Hanré (J.F.) C.

Thank you Zoe S. This is my first time applying for these roles, so holding thumbs! All similar roles, just different areas, hoping for the best.

22/10/2018
Sales Manager, Field Sales, Coca-Cola European Partners

Have a think about the type of Sales roles you are applying for along with the environments you would be expected to work in eg - Corner Shops, Bars, Supermarkets or the office. Bring to life within your CV or interview how your work/life experience links to the job role you are applying for.

22/10/2018
Hanré (J.F.) C.

Thank you Vito D, this is great advice, linking your life experiences to your job role is something I completely agree with.

22/10/2018
Sales Manager - Field Sales, Coca Cola European Partners

Be yourself and think of the experiences you have that can showcase transferable skills. Use these to align to potential questions whilst showing a solution focussed approach.

Add to this thread

Coca-Cola European Partners

From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® And Capri-Sun®.

Leading brands, great people and a focus on (personal) growth that comes with it.

Do you like to be able to influence and make a difference? Does a fast paced environment suit you?
Do you enjoy working in a multi-functional environment with a desire to succeed?

At CCEP, we want to provide a workplace where people are inspired to be the best they can be. We know that engaged, motivated employees, working to their full capacity and able to reach their personal career goals, are a critical part of our Company’s long-term success.

Visit website