Picture of Am I able to arrange a meeting in person with a CCEP recruiting manager to discuss my previous sales experience?

Am I able to arrange a meeting in person with a CCEP recruiting manager to discuss my previous sales experience?

Picture of Rosie
7 responses

Phillip O. asked during the live chat Working within our Field Sales Teams to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Interview Tips

Date asked: Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Picture of Rosie K.

Rosie K.

Field Sales Manager

Hi Phillip, due to the high capacity of geographies that we cover we wouldn't be able to guarantee a face to face meeting however this could be arranged over the phone/teams?

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Phillip O.

Thank you for your reply Rosie. I am proud of my sales career and performance and would welcome consideration of suitability for employment at CCEP. An online meeting when I could provide full details would be most welcome. Much appreciated.

Picture of Rosie K.

Rosie K.

Field Sales Manager

Great, have you applied for any roles as of yet Phillip? This is something we would welcome on your CV then reach out further for any additional information if we needed it

Phillip O.

Yes, a recent application was responded to and I received a telephone call from a CCEP Area Manager. The area of Abergavenny being recruited for was deemed outside the maximum 60 minute commuting time from my location in Swansea, which resulted in my application being disregarded.

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Talent Acquisition Professional

Hi, we always look for people to be around 30 minutes from the area they apply for as once you add rush hour traffic it would be around 1 hour. We never want anyone travelling too far away from where they live as this doesnt make a happy work/life balance

Phillip O.

Thank you Julia, much appreciated. I perfectly understand. Are there any current vacancies in South Wales please?

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Talent Acquisition Professional

There is only Abergavenny open at the minute in wales but roles come up all the time. If you keep an eye on WWW.CCEP.jobs everything goes on there first

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?