Picture of I recently applied for the sales apprenticeship. What other roots in the company can you go to after completing it?

I recently applied for the sales apprenticeship. What other roots in the company can you go to after completing it?

Picture of Lisa
9 responses

Additional information

I would like to end up in marketing/management/branding/advertising area.

Lily U. asked during the live chat Apprenticeships, your questions answered to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Apprenticeships

Date asked: Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Last reviewed: Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Lisa B.

Lisa B.

Head of Talent Acquisition, GB

Hey Lily, thanks for your interest in the sales apprenticeship role! Its a great role to build your knowledge and awareness about the FMCG sales environment, you'll get plenty of support in learning on the role as well as through the apprenticeship. Typical routes will include progression within Field Sales, to an Account Executive role and then into National Sales. working in Account Management or Commercial Development, working in Category and Brand activation roles. My advice always is once in a company like ours with so many opportunities and routes you take, is to take time to learn about the different functions and roles, network well (we're a very friendly and supportive bunch of people) and really take time to understand your passions and strengths, to decide your career from there. Hope this helps :-)

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Lily U.

Thankyou!

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Lisa B.

Lisa B.

Head of Talent Acquisition, GB

You're very welcome, it's an exciting organisation to join, with lots of opportunities within Commercial and also across other functions such as Manufacturing & Operations :-)

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Lily U.

The commercial side of the company really interests me. Would you say taking an apprenticeship root offers better accessibility to jobs in marketing etc?

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Nerea A.

Nerea A.

Account Manager, Field Sales

Hi Lily! As a former Field Sales Apprentice I would say it totally does - this is the perfect starting point to building your career in Commercial departments withing CCEP

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Lily U.

Hi! What root did you decide to take after your field sales apprenticeship?

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Nerea A.

Nerea A.

I decided to choose the Commercial Development route, which can be considered a hybrid department between Sales and Marketing!

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Lily U.

Sorry another question! Do you have any key advice for getting into this section of the company?

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Nerea A.

Nerea A.

Id say give it your best shot, just be yourself through the several stages and dont be afraid to show how passionate you are

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?