Picture of Do you have much opportunity to travel in your role?

Do you have much opportunity to travel in your role?

Picture of Sarah
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Sarah A.

Category: Internal career mobility

Date asked: Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Last reviewed: Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Picture of Sarah A.

Sarah A.

Sales Manager - Away From Home (secondment)

Hello and apologies for the delay in responding... So travel... Yes, out in the field we travel daily and as part of the management team our territories do change. For reps and AEs they also travel within their territory and these can change too but conscious of travel time the territories take into consideration home location. Depending on which channel you work in will determine how large the territory is and how far you travel. On a personal level I have worked both in the North of England and South - I was fully supported a few years in a transfer from Leeds to London to progress my career... and back again a few years later!! I have worked on territories across North, West and East Yorkshire, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, West Midlands, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire Greater London, Surrey, Kent and Essex - I think that's them all. If you are mobile in that like me (back in the day) you would be open to moving/ exploring new places within your career path then sure you can get to travel with CCEP. Hope that's answered your question, if not please shout!

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?