Picture of What are the day-to-day responsibilities of a Supply Chain Graduate at Coca-Cola?

What are the day-to-day responsibilities of a Supply Chain Graduate at Coca-Cola?

6 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Yunning Z. asked during the live chat Discover Your Future at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners: Graduate Programme Insights to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: General

Date asked: Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Last reviewed: Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Hannah F.

Graduate -PPM Cold

Hello :). This will all depend on your year of the rotation! So for example, when you undertake your second year role of the scheme, you will be fulfilling a 'team leader' role

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Yunning Z.

Thanks for sharing! As a Supply Chain Graduate, what types of responsibilities or areas would we typically start with upon joining? Would it include roles like quality control?

Hannah F.

Graduate -PPM Cold

So in your first year, you will be able to experience a variety of departmental rotations. In my first year, I was at our Sidcup site and I was able to spend time in our QESH department (Quality, Environment, Safety and Health)

Yunning Z.

The rotation sounds exciting! I’m sure the rotations help build a well-rounded understanding of the supply chain. What advice would you give to someone coming from a non-supply chain background, like biochemistry, to succeed in this role?

Hannah F.

Graduate -PPM Cold

Be yourself and be open-minded. I did politics and economics so if I can do it then you can too :)

Yunning Z.

Thanks Hannah :)

Did you find this discussion helpful?