Picture of What are the next steps of the recruitment process after the assessments?

What are the next steps of the recruitment process after the assessments?

Picture of Evie
12 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Bhabna V. asked during the live chat Discover Your Future at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners: Graduate Programme Insights to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: General

Date asked: Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Last reviewed: Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

Professional, Talent Acquisition GB

Hi Bhabna, hope you are well! :) Once you have been screened, you will be invited to an online gamification platform which is designed to test a variety of skills. There will also be a video element to this, where you will record yourself answering some set questions.

Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Bhabna V.

Will there be additional support given to neurotypicals like myself?I have done all that What is after the gamification and the video element?

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

If you require any adjustments - please contact the recruiter who sends you any communication so that they can support. After the game and video element - the Talent team will review all of the applications carefully. Successful candidates from this element will be invited to an assessment center.

Thalia M.

When do we find out after doing the online assessments if we get to the next stage?

Jonathan H.

the assessment days start in December so we should know before then 3rd, 4th and 17th I think

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

You will know by the end of November on if you are being invited to the assessment centre or not.

Thalia M.

If I may ask, what does the assessment centre consist of? Is it presentations, group activities and 1:1 interview?

Yuvraj B.

Are there resources available to pass the gamification assessments? What kind of questions will vi ask? Any examples?

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

Yes User2797, that is correct. A presentation, group and 1-1 interview. You will also get the chance to learn more about the company and meet many employees. The interviews are strength based interview questions.

Thalia M.

Amazing, thank you Evie for the confirmation

Bhabna V.

I would say just be yourselves at the interview not someone you’re not, am I correct in saying this?

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

yes definitely be yourself

Did you find this discussion helpful?