Picture of As a woman employee, in your opinion, what is the best thing about working at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners?

As a woman employee, in your opinion, what is the best thing about working at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners?

Picture of Angela
Picture of Natalie
3 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Littine R. asked during the live chat Join Our Live Chat: Women in Supply Chain at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners to Eve B.

Category: General

Date asked: Friday, August 30, 2024

Last reviewed: Monday, October 21, 2024

Picture of Angela S.

Angela S.

Operator Technician

you are respected and been supported by all your colleagues and managers. No matter your background you learn everything because everyone helps you to do so Team work is priority for us

Friday, August 30, 2024

Picture of Natalie H.

Natalie H.

Warehouse Technician Operative

as someone who is heading on Maternity leave in a couple of weeks, the care and support from all colleagues has been amazing. The team and company benefits are fantastic and wouldn't get this level of care from anywhere else.

Friday, August 30, 2024

Picture of Eve B.

Eve B.

Technical Capability Professional

I have been supported through 2 pregnancies, 2 miscarriages, 2 bouts of flexible working around young children and now that I am older I am also finding lots of support around peri-menopausal symptoms. CCEP is an excellent place to work no matter who you are or what your circumstances, they will help you to make it work.

Monday, October 21, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?