Picture of Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Picture of Evie
Picture of Julia
13 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Evgeniya M. asked during the live chat Join Our Live Chat: Women in Supply Chain at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: General

Date asked: Friday, August 30, 2024

Last reviewed: Friday, August 30, 2024

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

Professional, Talent Acquisition GB

Hello! Welcome to the chat :)

Friday, August 30, 2024

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Talent Acquisition Professional

Hi Evgeniya

Friday, August 30, 2024

Picture of Julie B.

Julie B.

Talent Acquisition Business Partner, GB

Hi!

Friday, August 30, 2024

Evgeniya M.

Recently, I have been seeking employment at Coca-Cola. I would appreciate hearing about the rationale behind your decision to join this company.

Friday, August 30, 2024

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

I have been at CCEP for 27 years so for me it was about forging a career for myself. I have been fortunately to have had my children whilst working here and have been very well supported throughout. I love the culture and how it has developed during this time here.

Friday, August 30, 2024

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

Professional, Talent Acquisition GB

Join for the brand - stay for the people! I knew CCEP had a fantastic reputation, positive feedback from current employees and excellent career opportunities so it was the perfect opportunity for me when I saw the role advertised. I now want to stay here for the rest of my career and progress, as I always feel supported and valued. it is a great culture at CCEP!

Friday, August 30, 2024

Picture of Julie B.

Julie B.

Talent Acquisition Business Partner, GB

I've always loved big name companies (I worked for Disney through Uni) and the allure to Coca-Cola was always strong!! I saw an opportunity within the Field Sales teams which required no previous experience in sales, just a willingness to learn and comfortable interacting with people so I applied!!... That was 15 years ago!

Friday, August 30, 2024

Picture of Angela S.

Angela S.

Operator Technician

First it's coca cola and 2nd I had friends working already within the company and always praising about how great is the company culture, so I decided to apply when I had the opportunity and I do not look back since then. I ve been with the company for the last 2 years or so

Friday, August 30, 2024

Evgeniya M.

The objective I am striving for is to secure my long-term employment. With a position in a stable company such as Coca-Cola, I will have less concern for the future.

Friday, August 30, 2024

Evgeniya M.

I now I am even more motivated! Thank you

Friday, August 30, 2024

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Thats great to hear

Friday, August 30, 2024

Evgeniya M.

How would you describe a day as a technician woman? What do you find the most challenging about your job?

Friday, August 30, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?