Picture of I have worked in FMCG sales JTI. What would you say are the similarities between this role and a role of a tobacco rep

I have worked in FMCG sales JTI. What would you say are the similarities between this role and a role of a tobacco rep

8 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Parvinder S. asked during the live chat Join Our Live Chat: Discover Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: General

Date asked: Thursday, August 29, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, August 29, 2024

Saba R.

What is the recruitment process after this chat session?

Thursday, August 29, 2024

Saba R.

I am interested in the grocery sales role.

Saba R.

I want to know the recruitment process for the grocery sales role.

Picture of Jake H.

Jake H.

Talent Acquisition Business Partner

Working in sales at JTI and field sales at CCEP could have some similarities. Both would involve building strong relationships with customers, knowing your products inside out, take a look at our current openings on CCEP.jobs where the job descriptions will be located to find out more.

Parvinder S.

Everytime I apply I get refused. I was consistently in the top 10 of the JTI UK sales force. I have excell relationships with the major independent retailers. All the big boys know me as trust me. I’m just wanting to start a career with Coca Cola but it just seems like they are disregarding me.

Picture of Jake H.

Jake H.

Talent Acquisition Business Partner

Hi Parvinder, sorry to hear that. It could be down to specific requirements ie location of the role for example. I would encourage you to keep applying for roles of interest to you, and be sure to tailor your application to each position of interest.

Parvinder S.

when I’m seeing all these questions on here, these lot haven’t got a clue. Yet I have over 14 years experience in FMCG sales, over 5 years experienc of running a flagship Nisa store, yet I can’t even get an interview.

Picture of Julie B.

Julie B.

Talent Acquisition Business Partner, GB

Everyone's at different stages in their career with differing knowledge, producing different questions - this Live Chat is the perfect opportunity for people to ask any questions they have :)I wouldn't be disheartened by not getting through to interview previously - please do keep applying, there'll be differing factors as to why a candidate does/does not make it through to interview, including the quantity of applications we receive - our jobs are very popular!!

Did you find this discussion helpful?