Picture of How do I apply for sales representative with retail management background

How do I apply for sales representative with retail management background

Picture of Lee
7 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Chris K. asked during the live chat Join Our Live Chat: Discover Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: General

Date asked: Thursday, August 29, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, August 29, 2024

Picture of Lee W.

Lee W.

Field Sales Manager

We have roles within retail like in grocery at levels from merchandiser to account executives so retail management is a great background for these roles

Thursday, August 29, 2024

Chris K.

Thanks Lee I apply for these roles but get rejected each time do I need to tailor my cv towards these roles instead if retail

Parvinder S.

I am looking to apply for a sales rep role. I have previously worked for Japan Tobacco International for over 14 years. I have a good understanding of this role having also worked as a store manager for Nisa. What is the best way to apply, and is there any vacancies around the east midlands

Picture of Lee W.

Lee W.

Field Sales Manager

Tailoring your CV would be massively helpful to highlight your most relevant experience and skills it will help out TA team to best place your application Hi ParvinderSounds like great experience, you can check our website for current vacancies in your area and then apply directly

Chris K.

Would u have any roles coming up I'm london

Picture of Lee W.

Lee W.

Field Sales Manager

I wouldn’t know specifically but best to keep checking the website for vacancies - there are always lots of moves internally that create openings regularly so best to keep checking back

Chris K.

Thanks

Did you find this discussion helpful?