Picture of Hi what would be my precise role as a Merchandiser?

Hi what would be my precise role as a Merchandiser?

Picture of Andy
8 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Richard D. asked during the live chat Join Our Live Chat: Discover Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: General

Date asked: Thursday, August 29, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, August 29, 2024

Picture of Andy B.

Andy B.

Merchandising Team Leader

Hi Richard, the merchandiser role involves visiting supermarkets and ensuring all coca colas products are available in all locations. filling the fixture and fridges around the store.

Thursday, August 29, 2024

Richard D.

Thank you, Sounds great. Would it mean there will be targets to accomplish? Will there be designated supermarkets for me on Rota basis?

Picture of Andy B.

Andy B.

Yes generally a merchandiser will cover 10-15 accounts that they will visit weekly. They will have targets around making sure all products are available. We also have incentives on a quarterly basis.

Richard D.

Thanks Andy. Could you please let me know how the selection process is?

Picture of Andy B.

Andy B.

So initially you would need to apply for a vacancy. Then you will be contacted by our talent acquisition team for an initial phone interview. If successful in this you will then go through to next stage interview with recruiting managers.

Richard D.

what would be Work timings? Role advertised is for Swindon area. Will I have to commute outside Swindon area if needed?

Picture of Andy B.

Andy B.

The territories are designed to be located as near to home as possible to reduce driving time. The general day will be 8hrs, which is flexible in terms of start time so could be 8-4 or 9-5 for example.

Richard D.

Thank you

Did you find this discussion helpful?