Picture of Good afternoon, my question is how much hours is required to work within 1 week

Good afternoon, my question is how much hours is required to work within 1 week

Picture of Julia
8 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Oscar W. asked during the live chat Join Our Live Chat: Discover Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: General

Date asked: Thursday, August 29, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, August 29, 2024

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Talent Acquisition Professional

Good morning Oscar, our typical contracts in commercial are 37.5 hours a week. If you are looking for less then we can always try to accommodate the hours you require if possible

Thursday, August 29, 2024

Evija L.

What can a recent graduate do in the application process to make them seem desirable when they lack previous experienc?

Oscar W.

Perfect I’m looking to work as much hours as possible

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

We always look to hiring for potential on all entry level roles so look to show any transferable skills you may have that can relate to the role you are applying for

Oscar W.

all my previous jobs required me to communicate and I have a really good skill in communication and being able to problem solve

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Thats a very important skill to have in any field sales role and something we would be looking for

Oscar W.

Indeee! Im looking forwards to this role I would like to know what roles are their within the field sales scheme

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Did you find this discussion helpful?