Picture of I applied but my application was rejected for not having a UK driving license, and am yet to be six months in UK, so ?

I applied but my application was rejected for not having a UK driving license, and am yet to be six months in UK, so ?

Picture of Evie
5 responses

Additional information

I applied for the provisional license but must have to be six months in UK, possibly next month, so what do I do in that regard? Thanks

AWULU ESHTON O. asked during the live chat Working within our Field Sales Teams to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Eligibility

Date asked: Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

Professional, Talent Acquisition GB

Hi Awulu, unfortunately as it's a requirement of both the Sales role and Merchandiser role, we require a full UK license before we can consider you for either position. Apologies for any inconvenience! If you are based near Uxbridge, please feel free to check our website for head office based roles that don't require a license.

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

AWULU ESHTON O.

Thanks for your clarification, but am based in Dundee, Scotland for now. What do you advice, meanwhile, I will be applying for the driver's license next month

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

Hi Awulu. Unfortunately the only roles in that area require a full UK license so would be best to get back in touch once you have obtained it.

AWULU ESHTON O.

Am also majoring in sustainability ( msc) where can I come in, I mean where can I fit in?

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

We do have roles in sustainability within the business which you could explore but these would usually be based at our head office in Uxbridge. We don't have any available at the moment but please do keep your eye on our site for new opportunities that come up.

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?