Picture of What is the work environment like?

What is the work environment like?

Best discussions & stories
Picture of Lisa
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Julie B.

Category: Culture

Date asked: Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Last reviewed: Friday, August 19, 2022

Picture of Lisa B.

Lisa B.

Head of Talent Acquisition, GB

Hey there, such an important question for anyone looking at whether an employer is the right one for them! From my personal experience, I find the people I work with very supportive, we're a fast paced business but collaboration is key. It's important to build your network within the business to get different perspectives, so the solutions we come up are the right ones. We have a coaching and feedback culture with personal development very much front of mind, it's OK to say you need help with something - this means that you are developing yourself in your role. I find people I work with very inspiring, a particular passion of mine, is to ensure we have an inclusive environment where everyone can bring their true selves to work, we have so many great initiatives and networks that support awareness of diversity and equity in the organisation. I would suggest you take a look at some of our employee stories on our careers portal, it really does bring home how our employees feel about working for CCEP. I prefer more informal communication and I definitely think that the environment we work in is supportive of that. Call it 'non-corporate corporate' culture. Hope this helps, and good luck with your application. Lisa

Friday, August 19, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?