Picture of What do you enjoy most about your role?

What do you enjoy most about your role?

Picture of Daniel
Picture of Alexandra
3 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Faruk A.

Category: Experience

Date asked: Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Last reviewed: Monday, February 28, 2022

Picture of Daniel F.

Daniel F.

Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Finance

Hello, For me the part of my role that I enjoy the most can be divided into 2 parts. First the internal and second the external aspects. Internally I need to lease with different parts of the business to do well in my role. This allows me to meet different people, learn from them and gain greater understanding of the while organisation. Externally I also get to meet lots of different customers or potential customers from different parts of the country who operate in different industries. I then get to understand their business and work out a way in which Coca Cola and the customer can create a mutually beneficial partnership.

Monday, August 17, 2020

Picture of Alexandra J.

Alexandra J.

Regional Accounts Business Development AE

Hey! So I’m an accounts executive and I ensure national displays are activated inside the supermarkets in my area. The fact that I get to visit different stores and face different challenges when talking to different people is also a bonus. I love the fact that my role allows me to also be creative with displays. Last year for Halloween, I built a pumpkin using Fanta orange and Dr Pepper 8 pack and it was an amazing attention grabber for the store!

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Picture of Eve B.

Eve B.

Technical Capability Professional

I enjoy the interaction with so many different people. The team I am in, the team I lead, the stores we visit and the multiple internal colleagues I speak to daily. Leading a team to success developing them to excellence and to be able to progress is also incredibly satisfying.

Monday, February 28, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?