What are the company’s goals over the next 5 years, and how does the field sales executive role contribute toward this?
Picture of Kelsey
3 responses
Caitlin N. asked a question to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
Category: Company Info
Date asked: Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Last update: Monday, May 20, 2019
Picture of Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
talent acquisition
Hi Caitlin, Thanks for your great question! Here at CCEP we aim to become a Total Beverage Company, providing the right beverage for each consumer at every occasion. We will be looking at new product development, amazing brand activation and delighting our customers. The field sales role is vital to ensuring our products are front and centre with our customers in all environments, which will increase our revenue, market share and brand awareness.
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Caitlin N.
Hi Kelsey, thank you for your response. I was very interested in the field sales role, however unfortunately my application was unsuccessful. I am a Business Law graduate with an extensive background in sales, retail and management and so was disappointed to find this out - I am wondering if you would be able to provide feedback on how I could improve my application in future?
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Picture of Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
talent acquisition
Hi Caitlin, Due to the volume of candidates that we screen and interview I am unable to provide specific feedback to candidates that have not made it through to interview. However I would say to ensure that your application shows specific experience that is relevant to the role you are applying for, looking at the job spec and highlighting key skills that you have and also showing your personality!
Monday, May 20, 2019
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.