I have 14 years experience in media sales. Will CCEP consider my experience as I have always wanted to work in FMCG?
Best discussions & stories
Picture of Kelsey
10 responses
Additional information
I put this question to you as I read from your profile that you moved from the Beauty sector. You have proven to have an extremely successful career. What advice do you have for me?
Emma D. asked a question to Communications, Events, Marketing & Sales
Category: Open positions
Date asked: Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Last update: Thursday, May 2, 2019
Picture of Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
talent acquisition
Hi Emma, Thank you for your question! That's great to hear about your experience in media sales. Here at CCEP we consider lots of different candidates with a range of experience. We look for candidates to be able to show transferrable skills and that can be across different industries / roles. I hope that helps to answer your question - we look forward to receiving your application!
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Emma D.
Hi Kelsey, Thank you for your reply. I did come across a field sales role for the Briddleton and Scarborough area that CCEP are recruiting for. Do you know if you are still recruiting for this position? Emma
Tuesday, April 23, 2019
Picture of Faruk A.
Faruk A.
WHOLESALE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Hi Emma Your long experience in media sales will be welcomed. You will find lot of your experience and skills will be transferable and at ccep we are always encouraged to sell with different approach. I’m sure with 14 years of your experience in media sales, you will have lot of valuable experience to share with us.
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Emma D.
Thank you so much Faruk. I have applied so fingers crossed. I really appreciate you responding. Emma.
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Picture of Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Regional Accounts Business Development AE
Hey Emma! At CCEP as long as your passionate and yourself that’s the main thing! You have more than enough experience that you can definitely showcase!
Saturday, April 27, 2019
Emma D.
Hi Alexandra. Thank you for your message. How you guys are just makes me want to be part of the company. I have applied, how long does a response take? Emma Xx
Sunday, April 28, 2019
Picture of Faruk A.
Faruk A.
Hi Emma Your long experience in media sales will be welcomed. You will find lot of your experience and skills will be transferable and at ccep we are always encouraged to sell with different approach. I’m sure with 14 years of your experience in media sales, you will have lot of valuable experience to share with us.
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Picture of Faruk A.
Faruk A.
Good luck Emma!
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Emma D.
Thank you so much. Xx Fingers crossed you may have a new work colleague. Emma
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Vito V.
Hi Emma, It looks like everything has already been said - We have people join our business with all types of career background/experiences so yours would be welcome. We are always keen to learn new ideas so you could bring many with the different experiences you have had. Good luck with your application.
Thursday, May 2, 2019
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.