Hi Greg, I'm about to apply for a merchandisers role, what should I expect from the interview process please?
3 responses
Additional information
I am currently 10 years in a static based role within sales in a trade environment, my strengths being building relationships and driving a team and sales. I am wishing to find a career where I am field based with progression opportunities, having looked at what ccep offers and reading statements from employees and looking a the environmental commitments, I think this is a company I would like to join and wondered what to expect from the process so I can enhance my chances at joining ccep
Julie-Anne D. asked a question to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
Category: Interview Tips
Date asked: Saturday, April 13, 2019
Last update: Friday, June 28, 2019
Greg Y.
Hello, there is usually a screening process from out Talent Acquisition team and if successful you would then attend a face to face Interview with the hiring manager and a colleague. That process is a competency based interview with questions linked to our 5 behaviours and ways of working.
Monday, April 22, 2019
Noel S.
Hi Greg, could you please expand on the 5 behaviours and ways of working?
Thursday, June 27, 2019
Greg Y.
Hi Noel, they are the 5 behaviours and ways of working that throughout our business we aspire to achieve each and every day. In an interview the questions will link directly into each of those behaviours and we would look for examples that link into the question to demonstrate them where possible.
Friday, June 28, 2019
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.