Hi Dan, is this company rewarding with a clear path for its employees?
1 response
Additional information
I have 23 years in the motor trade from sales executive to general sales manager but i feel that i need a change of career.I read the application details for sales executive in the Manchester area and it sound just what I'm looking for, I have no issues with starting at the bottom and working my way up within this company but don't want to loose that competitive sales feeling within the team, at the moment we all challenge each other and strive to be the best month in month out, while making sure our customer experience is the best it can be. Is this a similar experience at Coca Cola?
Lee B. asked a question to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
Category: Career progression
Date asked: Monday, March 25, 2019
Last update: Monday, April 15, 2019
Dan P.
Absolutely, i left Managing people in Tesco to work for CCEP in a sales Exec role and after 3 and a half years had my first Sales Manager Role. There are fantastic opportunities in CCEP to build a career and this continually supported from your first day. We hire for potential so we look at not only the role you are applying for but also the next role beyond that. Then once working in the business through networking within your sales teams and the wider business you can start to build an understanding of what you need to do within your current role to move into a bigger role and what a role beyond that one might look like. It is driven by the individual but with support of both their line manager and also other key mentors and stakeholders throughout the business that you can build and develop over time in various roles. In summary i would say no ones path is the same, that is down to the individual and what they want to do, but success and people development is really celebrated here so it can be very rewarding.
Monday, April 15, 2019
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.