I have had aspirations of working with Coca Cola for a number of years. What are you looking for in candidates?
3 responses
Mark H. asked a question to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
Category: Experience
Date asked: Saturday, December 29, 2018
Last update: Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Dan P.
The ability to adapt to change as we work in such an ever changing environment. To be positive and upbeat to see challenge as opportunity. To be able to work as part of a team, but also work independently to deliver results individually and to help deliver results for the overall team. Great communication skills and importantly being able to flex the style of that communication depending who you are dealing with. (customer/colleague etc.) Proactiveness. We look for people who can build relationships, can talk about what they have done but most importantly how they did it to help educate and support others.
Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Mark H.
Good Afternoon Dan Thanks for the response. I have been in contact with one of your sales team in the North West. I have just applied for a sales position within C & I and the person who I have seen out in the field has been in dialogue with the hiring manager. Hopefully, my application can be progressed and that ultimately I join the winning team
Sunday, April 7, 2019
Katie I.
CCEP are looking for Positive People who will thrive working in fast paced changing business. People need to have a passion & willingness to work in a changing environment
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.