Hi Dan , can you describe an average day in your job role?
1 response
Steve B. asked a question to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
Category: Day to Day
Date asked: Tuesday, December 11, 2018
Last update: Wednesday, January 2, 2019
Dan P.
One constant is that not every day is the same for me! Which is great. I do however have routine bits of admin to do that take place weekly and sometimes daily. I plan for video conference calls i hold regularly with my team (3 times a week). Most of time is spent in the field with my team, whether on an individual basis or in a team meeting. The idea is to see how they are getting on and what areas they are doing well and those that they need some support with, my job is to then look to coach them in areas of development to help improve their overall performance and continue to maintain it. I have targets i have to achieve that are linked to my teams targets and i will be looking at the data that my team input to see where there is opportunity for us to focus as a team or individually on a certain type of environment (pub/bar restaurant) or specific distribution of a product. I also spend time reviewing the work of the people in my team and look to give developmental feedback on what I have seen that is good and also what potentially they could look a differently for next time. I have the normal admin of a manager in any company, holiday planning, absence management etc. A challenging varied but most importantly enjoyable role where the most satisfaction i take is to be able to help someone progress from one stage in their career to the next.
Wednesday, January 2, 2019
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.