How would you describe the culture at Coca-Cola?
Picture of Iain
2 responses
Megan P. asked a question to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
Category: Culture
Date asked: Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Last update: Friday, February 7, 2020
Wayne V.
The culture continues to develop from a formal professional one to a more inclusive and diverse culture . The leadership all the way through the various levels are embracing being yourself, being valued and belong. This ensures we all have respect for diverse cultures and can be supportive of differing life style choices. Our professional approach will only add to the overall success we share collective within the business. The nature of the business means it's always moving at pace so there is high level of excitement and commitment to succeed.
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Picture of Iain S.
Iain S.
Shift team leader - Warehouse
CCEP have set a defined framework to drive positive change within our business that has created a diverse, inclusive and people centered approach to all aspects of our work. The framework also gives us empowerment to move quickly when trying to implement improvements and not be afraid to fail. The framework is called the CCEP 5 ways of working and in my role as a people manager I can see the benefits of this approach everyday. 1. Listening and caring - acknowledge the person behind the task, get to know your team and take time to talk to them every day. Recognise when someone needs support and create a trusting culture where everyone can be open and honest. 2.Passion for growth - Continually look to develop yourself, your team and your site. Continuous improvement in every area - embrace change, don't fear it. 3. Empowered to win together - Recognise your part within the big picture and ensure that you work as a team at a local and national level - In Distribution this means to me that I need to service the Manufacturing plant on site by taking finished product, we need to deliver orders to our customers and we need to help out other sites and central functions in any way we can. 4. Execute with speed and agility - If you have a great idea or recognise that somethings needs to be rectified, don't be afraid to implement the change and take too long to execute it then the opportunity is missed. This was first described to me with an example from sale and marketing - you may have a very powerful but short lived fad in the food and drink sector - its important to react quickly and make the most of the moment or it might pass you by 5. Focus on customer and frontline - The customer element is self explanatory but the frontline realtes to the people who are physically making, moving and selling the product - we need to ensure they have everything they need in place to do their job well - address any blockers or issues that are preventing the frontline teams from providing the best possible service to our customers. When you put all of this together it provides people managers with the right culture to perform to the best of their ability and get the most out of their team, providing the best results for CCEP.
Friday, February 7, 2020
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.